BUSINESS ETHICS AWARD NOMINATION FORM
The selection process for determining the recipient of this award is as follows:
- Nomination Process: Representatives from for-profit and nonprofit businesses, political, community and religious organizations in the five county area of Southwest Florida may nominate a company for this award. Please email the company’s name and contact to Laura Pegler at firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline each year. Companies may self-nominate by filling out the following application.
- Applications: Applications must be completed and submitted.
- Independent panel of judges: A group of distinguished ethics experts from across the country will judge the applications and select the finalists and ultimately the winner.
The Uncommon Friends Foundation Business Ethics Award program is open to any
organization that meets the following criteria:
- Is currently doing business in, and has an office in, any of the five counties of Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades of Southwest Florida.
- Has a system-wide commitment to business ethics and models this ethical behavior throughout the company.
2022 DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
All application forms and supporting documents must be submitted (for the online form) and postmarked (for the supporting documentation) Mail to Attn: Business Ethics Nomination, Uncommon Friends Foundation, P.O. Box 811, Fort Myers, FL 33902.
Finalists will be announced after the close of nominations and will be honored guests at the annual FGCU Business Ethics Roundtable to be jointly hosted by the Florida Gulf Coast University Lutgert School of Business and the Uncommon Friends Foundation. The winner will be announced at the annual Uncommon Evening Gala at the historic Burroughs Home and Gardens.
Click the link to complete the nomination form.
Fort Myers, FL 33901